Friday, July 31, 2026

Kaj's 16th Birthday


Well... Kaj, as many have noticed, has had a "glow up." Even according to him so I feel like I can say it. He has always been handsome, but he is very handsome kid. 
Kaj had a very fun 16 birthday, I hope. We had his friends come to the church where we could have food, music, volleyball, and hanging out. It was. very simple to put together, but he was very grateful. 
He is consistently one of the most emotionally mature- not just kids- but people I know. He is very aware of others, he takes those signals a step further by checking on anyone who seems down or sad. He is reliable, in tune. His music is a whole new level these days. The music he has been able to create is so impressive, and no mom goggles are on as I say this. He is really very good. He is very capable, and he knows what it means to be a good friend, brother, and son. He is able to articulate himself very well. He is able to make really seamless conversations with people very easily, and I think he puts others at ease. We were at the dentist recently, and Kaj talked with the dental assistant the whole time, and when we were leaving she committed on how impressed she was with Kaj, that it is not usual that young men are so polite but that she can also have a really enjoyable conversation with as well. No surprises there. I get these kind of comments often. They credit me for it- which I just don't think I can receive..he has grown and learned how to be skilled at these things. Kaj is meant for great things. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment